The war on carbon has nothing to do with protecting the environment.— Matt Gubba (@MattGubba) August 5, 2022
It has everything to do with forcing through new policies across the globe that'll reduce the freedoms, wealth, and privacy of ordinary people whilst giving unparalleled power to the big players at the WEF.
If you own wireless headphones, cell phones, laptops, tablets, cameras, calculators, handheld gaming devices, hearing aids, hoverboards, e-cigarettes, E-Bikes, electric toothbrushes, scooters, cordless appliances, power tools or solar power backup storage then give yourself a pat— She Is Free (@lowlinora) August 6, 2022
He's Everywhere You Look: "Bill Gates and His Foundation Continue to Be at the Center of Everything"— The Vaccinated Fox 🦊 (@VaxxedFox) August 1, 2022
• He has close ties to Fauci.
• He has close ties to Deborah Birx.
• He has close ties to Robert Redfield.
• He has close ties to the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab pic.twitter.com/HSugT29O1p
1. Have u ever checked out the WEF’s website? All the gov officials as members in it. WEF also has an agenda they make clear on their site. The UN also has an agenda, almost like the WEF. I never knew about the WEF until Covid hit. Then I looked into it cause I didn’t believe it. pic.twitter.com/FbvxRtP2ot— Eva-Equal_Liberty! 🇭🇺🇨🇦🇳🇱 (@RSSTNCPWRLBRTY) July 30, 2022
"The production of lithium through evaporation ponds uses a lot of water - around 21 million litres per day. Approximately 2.2 million litres of water is needed to produce one ton of lithium."— ppeketsi (@ppeketsi) August 7, 2022
“...water-related conflicts with different communities"https://t.co/FjTA6QVCDl
Sec.1078 (a)) of the NDAA of 2013 amended the US Information and Educational Exchange Act and the FRAA of 1987, ((signed into law New Year’s Eve by Obama) to permit the State Dept. and Pentagon to go beyond manipulating MSM outlets and directly propagandize the public.— Tom (@Thomasrcherry) July 20, 2022
Pt3 #WorldEconomicForum #KlausSchwab #WEF #greatreset #agenda2030 #buildbacbetter #biden #trump #trudeau #usa #canada #uk #RishiSnake #sunak #PrimeMinister #boereninopstand #farmers #FarmersProtest #gop #maga #midterms #switzerland #cdnpoli #cpc #lpc #BidenAdministration pic.twitter.com/rL8E3SvroT— Eye_of_the_tiger (@ET_sharing) August 1, 2022
A global goal to attain net-zero emissions by 2050 is contributing to a surge in demand for electric cars.— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2023) August 7, 2022
The batteries that power these vehicles contain cobalt, much of which is mined in Democratic Republic of Congo. It is dangerous work..https://t.co/kLLiNVX9zw pic.twitter.com/qFJ9sqp694
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.— Matt Gubba (@MattGubba) August 10, 2022